American Military Cemetery in Neuville-en-Condroz
Route du Condroz 164
- MAPS: Google Maps
This American Second World War cemetery is located in the town of Neuprez, in Belgium.
Also known under the name of Ardennes American Cemetery, it is one of the 14 permanent American Second World War cemeteries to be outside the USA.
The cemetery lines up 5.327 graves of American soldiers. It has an important memorial, chapel and museum, illustrating on three big marble walls the military operations in Europe and those of the Battle of the Ardennes.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 371 42 87
- website : http://abmc.gov/home.php
Tourist information on the town NEUPRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes