Boulevard Léopold III 75
- MAPS: Google Maps
This small and recently listed private park was designed in 1927 and is typical of decorative art of the '20s. A pretty little park enlivened by the marriage of water and large groups of carefully planted vegetation. Situated in the centre of Péruwelz, it is encircled with a collection of remarkable trees.
Apart from the mentioned dates also open on request for groups (min. 20 pers.). Highlight: guided tour with the owner.
Access: E19-E42 motorway (Brussels-Mons), exit 29 (Péruwelz) then follow the N60 (signs for Bon-Secours).
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park