FARM OF HACQUEDEAU
rue Basse 7
1315 PIETREBAIS (INCOURT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
An agricultural and poultry rearing farm where the fowl are raised in the open air. Eggs, chickens, fattened pullets, guinea fowl and cockerels are commericalized and sold directly to the public.
For groups of at least 15 pers.
Farm shop, open on Saturday from 9h00 to 19h00.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- fax : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town INCOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC