DUBUISSON FRERES BREWERY
Chaussée de Mons 28
7904 PIPAIX (LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1769, it remains to be the oldest family-run brewery. Taste the "Bush Amber" which is a successful combination of English and Belgian style, a strong beer pleasing to the palate. Production of 4 beers of high fermentation: Amber Bush (12%), Bush blond (10,5%), Bush de Noël (12%), Cuvée des Trolls (7%) and Bush Prestige (13%).
By appointment and without visitor's quota : every Saturday at 3 p.m.
By appointment: groups of min. 15 pers. and max. 50 pers.
Down payment of 50% of the global price of the visit with a fixed price of minimum € 75,-.
Tourist information on the town LEUZE-EN-HAINAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre