Rural Museum of Old Carpentry
Rue de Messines 79
7782 PLOEGSTEERT (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This rural museum presents the carpenter's tools and retraces the life of a carpenter during the previous century.
Furthermore, it presents postcards of Ploegsteert (one of the towns of Comines-Warneton, main location of the combats during the first world war) before the war declaration and after 1918.
You can admire no less than 2000 objects!
Open only by appointment and during local festivities and/or events.
Info at the Tourist Office of Comines-Warneton. Tel. info: +32 (0)56/55 56 00.
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium