POTTERY MUSEUM OF THE CASTLE OF RAEREN
- MAPS: Google Maps
14th century castle. Listed monument.
Roman and medieval pottery, large collections of local pottery (12th-20th century), Rhineland stoneware (12th-19th century). Modern ceramics from the Meuse-Rhine region. Temporary exhibitions.
Audiovisual screenings (video, FR, NL, DE).
Closed on 1/1 and 25/12 and on Carnival Sunday.
Guided tours on prior request. Theme-year 'Special architecture' tours on request.
Activities. Library on request accessible to the public.
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Tourist information on the town RAEREN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle