6043 RANSART (CHARLEROI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This public park was laid-out on the estate of an old coalmine and is located near the complex of the 'Ecologie Urbaine' of the city of Charleroi. It houses an orangery, greenhouses, a beehive-school and a natural garden. At the edge of the park is the miners' housing complex of the former Charbonnage d'Appaumée, consisting of 186 houses from the 1920s. These houses are the only thing left from the industrial complex and are listed as an architectural ensemble.
Access: R3, exit 13, Rue de Soleilmont, Rue Appaumée.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- Pairi Daiza animal park: take a trip around the world