Rue Solovaz 28
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Château d'Ice welcomes you and your family (children from 1 to 12 years) for an extraordinary experience on an extraordinary location.
At the castle children from all ages can put all their energy to impressive games and tests. But that is not enough to please a real Knight: curiosity and learning are equally important! That's why the Castle has a science lab where children are put to work and learn all about very concrete themes. Letting off energy and stimulating the neurons!
Parents and babies: admission free (only children that have started walking have to pay).
50% discount on all activities for mobility impaired children.
The centre is completely accessible to mobility impaired persons.
Tapering rates (€ 8) as from the 3rd child.
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GEORGES-SUR-MEUSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège