MUNICIPAL MUSEUM OF HESBAYE ARCHAEOLOGY
Rue Albert Ier 18b
- MAPS: Google Maps
Items exclusively from localities in the Hesbaye, exhibited in a creative and informative way. Flint tools made by the first men (120,000 years ago), mammoth, rhinoceros and cavern bear bones, the first signs of agriculture and pottery, extraction and cutting of flint, use of metals by the Celts, our rich countryside during the Roman occupation, the war-like habis of the Merovingians, including the skills of their artisans.
Visits by appointment (tel: +32 (0)4/259 74 88- +32 (0)485/10 94 50).
Duration of the visit: 1h.
- tel. : +32 (0) 485 10 94 50
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GEORGES-SUR-MEUSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"