THE DIDACTIC BEEKEEPING
Rue Georges Berotte 50
4470 SAINT-GEORGES-SUR-MEUSE (SUR-LES-BOIS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Didactic Beekeeping of Sur-les-Bois takes the visitors along in the very organised bee civilisation. Here, we learn to understand the passionate life of a beehive, as well as its work during the year to get the different products that are supplied by the bees. Broached themes: the bee society and the work of the beekeeper.
Visit by appointment.
Possibility to combine with a visit to the brewery, the goat farm and the Town museum for Archaeology in the Hesbaye.
- tel. : +32 (0) 475 78 23 51
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GEORGES-SUR-MEUSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum