MUSEUM OF THE FAIR AND HISTORY (ANIMAFETE)
Onzième Rue 1A
- MAPS: Google Maps
Collections: big carousel from 1925, miniature fair ground, old fair plays, costumes and accessories of the itinerant theatre, fair caravans, carousel organ with 84 keys.
Documentation centre and library.
Visits all week round by reservation.
Reservation recommended for group visits.
The guide is guided without a rate supplement.
Birthdays on Wednesday afternoon.
Documentation centre and library accessible on request.
Guide dogs allowed.
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- International Carnival and Mask Museum
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park