Visit : Architectural Heritage, Monument, Art Nouveau
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum