Visit : Architectural Heritage, Monument, Art Nouveau
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Epic Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium