PARK PIERRE PAULUS
Rue de Parme 69
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Pierre Paulus park is composed of two very different parts. The most recent part, with its lawns, fountains and clumps of decorative bushes, connects the Place Morichar to the old site of the "Hôtel des Monnaies" by a regular gentle slope. The oldest part is very secluded (except if you have access by the old people's home).
Indeed, the old garden of the Pilgrims property is embanked in some kind of small peaceful valley with a secluded access. The atmosphere of this part is very different. It is a small-scale reproduction of a picturesque romantic park.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Tram: 23, 55, 90 - Bus: 48 - Subway: Hôtel des Monnaies.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58