Playground at Porte de Hal
Boulevard de Waterloo
Avenue Henri Jaspar
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The playground at Porte de Hal offers 4000m² to play indians or knights!
Games, seesaws in the shape of slings, slides and net climbs are scattered all around the castle and can be reached by a number of paths that form a sort of gigantic labyrinth where children can run in complete safety.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC