Visit : Monument
CEMETERY OF SCHAERBEEK
Rue d'Evere 4
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cemetery of Schaerbeek.
The surrealist painter, René Magritte was buried in it with his wife Georgette Berger. Their funerary monument, a simple granite gravestone, is listed and protected by "Monuments and Sites in Brussels".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 726 81 53
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour