Visit : Religious Heritage, Monument
CHURCH OF SAINTE MARIE
© Karina Nestler
Place de la Reine
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in Roman, Gothic and Byzantine style, it dates from the middle of the 19th century. Its powerful octagonal silhouette and the dome dominate the view from the Rue Royale.
Explanatory leaflets in different languages and brochure in FR and NL.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 75 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wellington Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium - Antoine Wierz Museum