Boulevard Reyers 163
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A beautiful Brussels' Art Deco-residence houses the Clockarium, an exceptional museum dedicated to mantelpiece ornaments of earthenware. Over 1200 earthenware clocks stand as ticking witnesses to the decorative arts, the history of clock-making and a typical Belgian taste in fashion.
Individual visitors: year-round except on school holidays, the museum opens on Sundays at 2.50pm for a guided visit of around 1h20 in French starting at 3.05pm sharp.
Groups: private guided visits by reservation in French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish (max 16 persons per guide)
The museum can be hired for receptions and workshops
Access difficult for persons with reduced mobility
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 732 08 28
- fax : +32 (0) 2 732 08 28
- website : http://www.clockarium.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Cauchie House
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield