DOCUMENTATION CENTRE OF BLUE STONE
Rue de la Régence 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Documentation Centre of Blue Stone explains everything related to the blue stone and has extended documentation at your disposal with archives and current documents, photos, tools, etc related to the quarrying of the blue stone of Soignies. You will discover the reconstruction of a stone-cutter's workshop and a beautiful collection of fossils.
Closed: 01 and 02/01, Easter Monday, 01/05, Ascension, Whit-Monday and Tuesday, 21/07, 15/08, Monday following the 3rd Sunday of October (Simpélourd), 01 and 02/11, 11 and 15/11, 25 and 26/12.
Guided visit on request at the Tourist Office (FR and NL).
Groups: Guided visit (minimum 20 persons).
Duration of the visit: 1 hour.
Individual entrance (without guided visit): info at the "Office communal du Tourisme" (tourist office).
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Giant Boat Lift in Strepy-Thieu
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park