SOIRON - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue Soiron Centre
4861 SOIRON (PEPINSTER)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Pepinster (Province of Liège)
Pays de Herve
Dominated by its magnificent castle, Soiron is surrounded by hills, by meadows and orchards alternately delimitated by groves and quickset hedges. Constructed in the spirit of the "Mosan Renaissance" present in the Land of Herve, the traditional dwellings combine brick, sandstone rubble and limestone which constitute the frameworks of doors and windows alike.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town PEPINSTER
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015