Office du Tourisme de Spa
Place Royale 41
- MAPS: Google Maps
The tourist office of Spa invites you to discover Spa in company of Gaëtan Bobelin, an artistocrat in an 18th century costume, who loves local history and is a storyteller and caricaturist.
An exciting visit to the most important tourist sights of the city with storytellig stops. Gaëtan takes you along on the traces of Victor Hugo, Queen Christine of Sweden and of Tsar Peter the Great.
A visit filled with romance and humour.
Adults € 4,-. Children from 6 to 12 years € 2,-.
The walk will take about 2 hours.
Maximum 35 persons per group.
Calendar available at the tourist office.
Groups can book outside the calander.
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum