Coo Kayak - Kayaking in the Ardennes on the Amblève river
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Amblève Valley offers you a stunning backdrop to a relaxing day kayaking.
The twists and turns of the river are perfect for a trip through the vast and wild nature that lines it banks.
The descent starts at Coo, is 9km long and takes between 1h30 and 2 hours. It finishes at Cheneux, a rest spot. The bus will then take you back up to the centre.
Dates: all year round for the descents of the 'haute-Amblève'.
The meeting point is always at Coo Bike above the Coo waterfall, next to the Hôtel Baron. There is a free car park and a changing room.
The return trip to the centre can be done either by bus or by mountain bike.
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège