HOUSE OF THE RURAL LIFE IN THUILLES
Place de Thuillies 1
6536 THUILLIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the Paleolithic to the Neolithic, the House of the Rural Life presents numerous tools found in the fields: chisels, scrapers, axes. The bedroom, the kitchen area, the numerous crafts and trades exercised in the Thudinie plunge us into the rural life of the beginning of the century.
Groups: daily by appointment.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre