ARBORETUM OF BELLEFONTAINE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Sloe bush, oak tree, field elm... names that sound like music to your ears. Are you able to identify these species? You are not? You have to pay a visit to the arboretum then. No imported varieties, only indigenous samples that you can discover along an educational walk by following the identification plaques.
Some benches invite you to relax and dream away along the paths of this 9,88 acres park, enjoying the peace and charm that reigns over the spot. There is a "play and discover" area for the children, sheltered from street turmoil.
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 44 02 10
- fax : +32 (0) 63 44 02 11
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town TINTIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Orval Abbey
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show