THE RED TOWER - AUDIOVISUAL SHOW "IN THE SHADE OF THE RAMPART"
- MAPS: Google Maps
This large medieval ruin was beautifully restored in 2003. The square Roger Delannay lies next to it, with nice rotundas. The Red Tower, named after the colour of its tiles, has 3 levels, one of which serves as screening room. The audiovisual show "In the shadow of the ramparts" completes the multimedia show "The Time Passage" shown at the tourist office. It tells about the successive changes to the city's fortifications across the centuries.
Access and visits only for adults or accompanied school groups. Reservation required at the tourist office: +32 (0)69/22 20 45.
Info on the different formulas at the tourist office.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 052261
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Saint Feuillien Abbey and Brewery
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Giant Boat Lift in Strepy-Thieu