COMMUNAL MUSEUM "DE LA PORTE"
Rue de Bruxelles 64
- MAPS: Google Maps
17th century farm, restored in 1963.
Gallo-Roman archeology (ceramics, numismatics, objects from excavations). Art treasures of the deanery of Tubize (liturgical cloths, sculptures, paintings, plates, etc.). Local folklore: traditional companies, toys, school equipment (around 1900), glass collection, everyday objects, shoe repairer's workshop. History of local industries.
Guided tours during opening hours on request (8 days in advance). Duration 1 to 1h30.
School activities on request.
Closed on public holidays.
Tourist information on the town TUBIZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place