Visit : Monument
CHAPEL OF NOTRE-DAME DU BON-SECOURS
Chapelle de StalleRue de Stalle
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Restored in 1932, its origins go back to the 14th and 15th c. It has remarkable 17th c. ceilings.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Comic Strip Village
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels