DIEWEG CEMETERY PARK
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Venerable tombs overgrown with plants, neogothic mausoleums and funeral statues overrun by intertwined ivy beautify and give charm to the cemetary of the Dieweg, which is one of the richest of the region, for its funeral heritage and its symbols, as wells as the flora and fauna it provides. The visitor is invited to discover an illustration of the big tendancies of architecture in our regions, from the end of the 19th century to the Second World War. It provides works by Victor Horta, Homère Goossens, Paul Dubois, Auguste Puttemans... as well as sepultures of famous people such as Lambert, the Errera family, Isabelle Gattie de Gamond, Paul Hankar, Charles Woeste, Hergé an Jean-Pierre Cluysenaar.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Bus: 41, 42, 43, 60 / Tram: 18, 92.
Wolvendael Park and Altitude 100.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Tour & Taxis