Bâtiment Paul-Henri Spaak
Rue Wiertz 60
1047 Brussels (U.E. - PARLEMENT EUROPEEN - BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The European Parliament is the only supranational institution whose members are democratically elected by direct universal suffrage. It represents the people of the Member States. The European Parliament is elected every five years, and is involved in drafting numerous laws (directives, regulations etc.) that affect the daily life of every citizen.
For individual visitors, the European Parliament offers audio-guided visits and visits during parliamentary sittings.
Information visits are organised for groups composed of a minimum of 20 people and a maximum of 45.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History