VERVIERS TOWN HALL
- MAPS: Google Maps
Verviers Town Hall was built between 1775 and 1780 based on drawings by J.B. Renoz. It is an elegant construction made of bleached brick and limestone measuring nine spans in length, including three spans in the avant-corps flanked by flights of stairs and surmounted by a large curved pediment which now bears the coat of arms and motto of the town.
Guided visits on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum