MUSEUM OF THE ROYAL COMPANY OF THE FREE ARQUEBUSIERS OF VISE
Rue Dodémont 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
A variety of documents, flags and other objects, which belong to the Guild, have enriched this collection of cutting and fire arms from different times.
Open the first Sunday in July and the Sunday preceding St. Martin (11th November) or on request.
Guided tours (min. 1 pers.). Languages: FR, NL, EN. Reservations required.
For groups: demonstration of rifle shooting possible.
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Nature Centre of Botrange
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes