Rue Pierre De Simpel 11
7784 WARNETON (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The brewery "La Poste" was built in 1879 along the Lys. During the First World War it was completely destroyed. Afterwards it was rebuilt and expanded; it remained active until 1976. Since then the site has undergone some serious renovations: the magnificent copper mash tuns, the educational panels, the different cooling and bottling rooms... will take the visitors on a discovery journey of old brewing techniques... Every guided visit is followed by a sampling.
Visits only for groups.
Rate: € 2,- per person and € 20,- for the guide (if more than 20 persons, a second guide is necessary).
Languages: French, Dutch and English.
Info and visits:
Tourist Office of Comines-Warneton - Chemin du Moulin Soete 21, 7780 Comines-Warneton.
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza animal park: take a trip around the world
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- Giant Boat Lift in Strepy-Thieu
- MUSEUM OF COUNTRY LIFE
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park