Chaussée de la Hulpe 200
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Meridian Theatre belongs to the most romantic places of our capital. Its two spaces (100 seats in the large hall, 50 in the little hall) have been designed to form a privileged setting between actors and public. During the summer the gardens are open, where a big open air show will be organised.
Season 2007-2008: 3 theatre shows with visual arts exhibitions: "A un jet de pierre de Pristina", "Face de Cuillliere" and "Modèles vivants".
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Natural Science
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Aqualibi Water Park, a watersensational world!
- Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium - Antoine Wierz Museum
- Chocolate and Cocoa Museum