Walibi Belgium Fun Park. With friends or family, waliby is where you want to be!
Boulevard de l'Europe 100
- MAPS: Google Maps
Walibi is a fun park with loads of excitement in store: Calamity Mine train, Flash Back and Radja river adventure rides and Loup-Garou rollercoaster
The fearless among you absolutely mustn't miss the Vampire and Dalton Terror.
For the younger ones a special area is entirely dedicated to them: Waliby Playland.
But the Walibi world doesn't stop there!
With its new musical area the park will get everyone jumping to the rhythm of battles between W.A.B, the Walibi group, and The SkunX, his twin brother Squad's band.
Plunge into this new universe of fun and entertainment "The Music Battle Show" and 4D film "Rokken Roll".
Walibi: fun and entertainment galore!
- 31 March & April: from 1 to 15, 21 and 27 to 30
- May: 1, from 4 to 6, 12 and 13, from 17 to 20, from 26 to 28 and 31
- June: every day except: 4, 5, 6, 7 et 11, 12, 13, 14
- from July to 31 August: every day
- September & October: every weekend and 27 September
- Halloween: from 27 October to 4 November
Evening openings in 2012: 14, 21, 28 July and 4, 11 August
Dates and times may be subject to change
Check the programme on the Walibi Belgium website.
- children from 3 to 11: €28
- over 12: €32
- website : http://www.walibi.com/belgium/be-en/buy-tickets-online
Tourist information on the town WAVRE