Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
Boulevard de l'Europe 100
- MAPS: Google Maps
Walibi is an amusement park with lots of excitement in store: the Calamity Mine train, Flash Back and Radja river adventure rides and the Werewolf!
Coming soon to Walibi
Psyké Underground, a thrilling ride which will launch you at speeds of over 85km/h in 3 seconds in a 45m high loop.
The fearless among you absolutely mustn't miss the Vampire and Dalton Terror. For the younger ones, a special area is entirely dedicated to them: Walibi Playland.
But the Walibi world doesn't stop there!
With its musical area, the park will get everyone jumping to the rhythm of battles between W.A.B, Walibi's group, and The SkunX, his twin brother Squad's band.
Plunge into this new universe with "The Music Battle Show" and 4D film "Rokken Roll".
- July and August: every day. From 15/07 to 31/08: 10am to 7pm,
- Late-night openings, from 10am to 11pm: 20th, 27th July and 3rd, 10th, 17th August,
- September & October: every weekend and 27th September,
- Halloween: 19th and 20th October and from 26/10 to 03/11,
- Late-night openings, from 10am to 10pm: 26th, 27th, 31/10 and 1st November.
Dates and times may be subject to change
Check the programme on the Walibi Belgium website.
- Children from 3 to 11: €29
- 12 and over: €33
Discover Psyké Underground
Walibi: A world to share that will delight all your senses!
- website : http://www.walibi.com/belgium/be-en/buy-your-tickets-online
Tourist information on the town WAVRE