Visit : Religious Heritage, Monument
CHURCH OF SAINT-LAMBERT
Place du Sacré-Coeur
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The tower and the remains go back to the 12th c., the aisles to the 18th c. Completely restored in 1930.
Guided tours on written request at the Parish Secretariat of Saint-Lambert - Rue Madyol 2, 1200 Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- MIM - The Musical Instruments Museum
- BELvue MUSEUM
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat