Parc de Woluwe -
Avenue de Tervueren
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Mellaerts Ponds are nowadays divided into two parts : one with a fishing pond and the other with a leisure and rowing pond. The first is not very accessible to the public, it is more for fishermen of carpus and small white fishes, as well as herons. Between the two ponds you can find the Chalet, a restaurant-tavern that welcomes since more than a century the Sunday strollers seeking for "a good beer and a slice of bread with fromage blanc and ramonache (some kind of radish)". A long, almost circular walk goes around the second pond where you can canoe and go for a ride on a pedal boat amongst a fauna with water species (coot, great-crested grebe, etc.). For your entertainment, there is also a well-kept mini-golf in a green setting.
For further information click here - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Bus: 36, 42 / Tram: 39, 44.
Park of Woluwe,
Park of Tenreuken (between Boulevard du Souverain and Avenue du Grand Forestier),
Park of Les Sources (along Boulevard de la Woluwe and rue de la Station de Woluwe).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour