Avenue de Tervueren 364
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Every Sunday from April to October, the Tram Museum shows you around Brussels on board a 1935 historical tram.
You will discover the capital sitting comfortably in a tram, on the 35 km railway that crosses this multicultural city.
Forget the blisters, sore feet and whining of your children: "Mummy, my feet hurt!" and "Daddy, I'm too tired, I can't walk any longer!"
And for the parents, a guide on board will be telling you thousands of anecdotes on the city of Brussels.
Practical informationDeparture at 10am
Place of departure: the Tram Museum, avenue de Tervuren 364B in 1150 Woluwe St Pierre.
Return around 1.45pm
- adults and children over 12 years €15
- children from 6 to 11 years €10
- free for children under 6 sitting on their parents' lap
Given the duration of the visit, the youngest ones might get restless... no worries, there are also activities for children over 6 years.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 515 31 08
- website : http://www.trammuseumbrussels.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Magritte Museum
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo