Bier Circus - Beer circus
Rue de l'Enseignement 89
- MAPS: Google Maps
A beer restaurant opposite the Cirque Royal, not far from the Grand-Place.
Opened over 20 years ago, the Beer Circus is passionately dedicated to local beers. There are over 100 beers from all regions of Belgium. There's something for everyone!
As is only logical, the beer menu is finished off with a carefully thought out food menu, also using Belgian products.
And the décor hasn't been forgotten about either: mosaics from beer bottle tops, old adverts, many references to comics, etc.
For a moment of relaxation and tastings, get yourself down to Bier Circus.
Tuesday to Friday, from 11am to 11pm.
Saturdays from 6pm to 11pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 00 34
- website : http://www.bier-circus.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- Bed & Brussels
- A.F.G., the French-speaking golf association
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- BEST WESTERN HOTELS BELGIUM SCRL