MAISON DU TOURISME DES ARDENNES BRABANÇONNES
Rue de Nivelles 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ardennes brabançonnes, in the heart of Walloon-Brabant, some twenty kilometers from Brussels, unite city and countryside and offer employment, infrastructure, training, knowledge and leiser. This hospitable region includes Chaumont-Gistoux, Grez-Doiceau, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Rixensart and Wavre. Our region has lots of quiet and relaxing spots. The castles, religious and other buildings and the picturesque museums tell you more about our cultural and architectural heritage. The Provincial Estate of Bois des Rêves, the educational farms, Genval lake, Walibi... are only a few examples.
Walk in the pedestrian area, window shopping, everything is possible. You want to stay the night? Hotels, rural lodgings, guest rooms are available.
The Maison du Tourisme des Ardennes brabançonnes is open daily (except Christmas and New Year): Monday and Tuesday from 8.30 am to 5 pm, from Wednesday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and Sunday and public holidays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Open daily, except on Christmas and New Year
Towns that are part of this tourism house:
- CHAUMONT-GISTOUX - CHAUMONT-GISTOUX, DION-VALMONT, CORROY-LE-GRAND, LONGUEVILLE, BONLEZ
- GREZ-DOICEAU - GREZ-DOICEAU, ARCHENNES, BIEZ, NETHEN, BOSSUT-GOTTECHAIN
- OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE - OTTIGNIES, CEROUX-MOUSTY, LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE, LIMELETTE, OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
- RIXENSART - RIXENSART, ROSIERES, GENVAL
- WAVRE - WAVRE, LIMAL, BIERGES