SENTIER ECO-PEDAGOGIQUE DES RIEZES ET DES SARTS
- Departing from
Rue du Rocroi 1
5660 CUL-DES-SARTS (COUVIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This ecological and eductional trail was thought up by the pupils of the Cul-des-Sarts town school. Along the trail children can discouver the history and environment of the region of the Rièzes and Sarts. It highlights the fauna, flora, streams, rivers, peat bogs and forests of this beautiful Ardennes region.
Access to the forest forbidden for motor vehicles and mountain bikes.
The path in the forest is closed from 20 September to 31 January because of the hunting season.
Brochure and educational file on request.
Departure at the Museum of Rural Life.
Marking: yellow cross.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 34 01 40
- fax : +32 (0) 60 34 01 43
- website : http://www.valleesdeseauxvives.be
Tourist information on the town COUVIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Les Sentiers De Grandes Randonnées ASBL (SGR)
- Walking Route around the Wildlife Reserve at the Caves of Han