Mountain bike route, Hybrid bicycle route
The Eifel "Vélotour" Cycle Network in the Hautes Fagnes
© WBT - J.P. Remy
- Departing from
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the East Cantons a 850km route of cycle paths.
Situated between the region of three borders (Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands), in the north near to Aix-la-Chapelle and the region of three borders (Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg) in the south in Ouren, the Ardennes region of Eifel is bursting with points of interest that cyclists can discover along the extensive network of adjoining routes.
- To the Netherlands: Adjoining routes South-Limbourg
- To Wallonia: RV 4 (Randovélo), RV 8, RV 401, RAVeL L 38 (Herve), L 45 (Trois Ponts-Waimes), L 44 (Spa) and L 163 (Gouvy)
- To Flanders: LF 50 (Voeren) and RV 411
- To Luxembourg: the "Vannbahn" (former railway line running through Prussia)
- To south Eifel: Kylltal route and Eifel-Ardennes route.
Length of the trail: 850 km.
Tourist information on the town EUPEN