- Departing from
Square de l'Atomium
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
If you like heights, this walking route offers you an original way of discovering Brussels, through its most beautiful panoramic views.
As a child, who didn't enjoy going up to the top of a building to get the best view of the city and practice naming all the important buildings and monuments they could see?
"Over there mummy, that's the Atomium... and over there, that's the Grand Place".
This stunning route invites you to discover some of the most beautiful panoramic views of Brussels:
- The Atomium
- The Cinquantenaire Arcades, accessed via the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- The dome of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Place Poelaert, opposite the Palais de Justice.
- The terrace of the Musical Instruments Museum - MIM
- The Halle Gate
- The roof of Carpark 58, rue de l'Evêque 1000 Brussels, a stone's throw from the place de Brouckère