TRAIN TOURISTIQUE DU CHEMIN DE FER DU BOCQ
Gare de Ciney
- MAPS: Google Maps
The railway of the Bocq valley is a tourist train that connects Ciney to Spontin in the weekends of July and August.
Sunday and public holidays.
Enquire directly at the organiser of the walk before you leave.
Children under 4 years: free of charge.
Boarding: railway station of Ciney (line 162) or the stations of line 128 (Braibant, Senenne, Spontin, Spontin-Sources, Dorinne-Durnal).
Postal address for further information: Le Chemin de Fer du Bocq PFT - asbl, Boîte postale 5 - 1140 Brussels-14.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes