Little Tourist Train at the Citadel of Namur
Route Merveilleuse 64
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hop on the tourist train and take a trip around the ramparts of this impressive fortress, where you will discover their admirable architecture and their history that dates back to the Middle Ages.
Point of departure is situated at the Terra Nova tourist information point.
Organising your visit
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes