Visit : Guided Tour
Trips through Dinant by horse-drawn carriage
© Vincent De Roy
Rue du 23 août 5
- MAPS: Google Maps
Dinant en Calèche (Dinant by horse-drawn carriage) organises horse-drawn carriage trips for 3-8 people, to visit the charming villages of Dinant with your children or with friends.
Ardennais draft horses take you on a journey through the peaceful little villages that ooze charm around Dinant, the smallest city in Belgium, and in fact, the world.
Take a trip around the Mosane Valley in a horse-drawn carriage with your friends or family. An activity that is suitable and fun for all ages.
Dinant en calèche offers you
- Personalised itineraries
- Regional and seasonal produce tastings during your journey
- Several different options: restaurant or regional bistro, meal in the countryside, BBQ or picnic, cultural visits and heritage discoveries or sport activities
- Draft horse rides for children
Discover the villages around Dinant
On the hills of Dinant are the villages of Lisogne, Thynes, Sorinnes, Foy-Notre-Dame, Weillen, Sommière and Awagne. On the edge of the Meuse river are the city of Dinant, Bouvignes and Anseremme, and in the Lesse valley are Dréhance, Furfooz, Gendron and Walzin.
Practical information when planning your trip
Available everyday and all year round from 1 January to 31 December.
Sundays and public holidays during holiday periods.
By reservation only.
- 3-seater carriage: €30/1 hour - €60/2 hours - €90/3 hours
- 8-seater carriage: €50/hour - €95/2 hours - €135/3 hours
Between 1-5 hours
At the top of the city of Dinant or a different agreed location.
For more information or to reserve your ride, don't hesitate to contact Dinant en calèche.
- tel. : +32 (0) 474 58 01 34
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Castle of Celles-Vêves