The 'Malgré Tout' Museum & Prehistoric Park in Treignes
Rue de la Gare 28
5670 TREIGNES (VIROINVAL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Archaeology museum: temporary exhibition (all year), regional archaeology, animations, guided visits to archaeological sites, information space, screening room, library... Park of the Prehistory: reconstruction of the environment of prehistoric men (hunter-gatherer).
Open on Wednesday during the school holidays from 9.30 pm until 5.30 pm.
Guided visits and animations on reservation for groups of minimum 15 people.
Special prices for school groups.
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings