The 'Malgré Tout' Museum & Prehistoric Park in Treignes
Rue de la Gare 28
5670 TREIGNES (VIROINVAL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Archaeology museum: temporary exhibition (all year), regional archaeology, animations, guided visits to archaeological sites, information space, screening room, library... Park of the Prehistory: reconstruction of the environment of prehistoric men (hunter-gatherer).
Open on Wednesday during the school holidays from 9.30 pm until 5.30 pm.
Guided visits and animations on reservation for groups of minimum 15 people.
Special prices for school groups.
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- CAVE OF LORETTE - ROCHEFORT