LES MAÎTRES DU FEU (THE MASTERS OF THE FIRE)
Rue de Bende 5
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the geological wealth of the region and its industrial exploitations at the Maîtres du Feu (Masters of Fire). On your way through a blazing and spectacular course, you will learn how clay becomes brick, the limestone gives lime, and schist becomes alum. Long journey through time, where different applications of these products in your everyday past and present are on display: did you know that every Belgian consumes 250 kg of lime per year?
Open every day, for groups on request.
Access: motorway E42, exit 6, direction Villers-le-Bouillet, exit Ampsin, first lights on the left, drIve round the church (right side), the site is located at your lefthand side (500 m).
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 150133
Partnership with "the Fire Route".
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation