Forest and Water Museum "Pierre Noé"
Domaine de Bérinzenne
- MAPS: Google Maps
Themes: groundwater, natural mineral water, the Fagne and the ecosystems in the forest and along the rivers, the biodiversity, forestry, deer and forest animals, history of the landscape, stories and legends, night animals. An extended and fully renovated museum presenting the collection pieces by means of frescos, interactive modules, photographs, sound and light, multimedia.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility. Guided visits possible by reservation. Groups (min. 15 pers.) by reservation. Dogs not allowed in the museum, but accepteed in the estate's park. Large car park.
Children younger than 6 accompanied by an adult: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"