Forest and Water Museum "Pierre Noé"
Domaine de Bérinzenne
- MAPS: Google Maps
Themes: groundwater, natural mineral water, the Fagne and the ecosystems in the forest and along the rivers, the biodiversity, forestry, deer and forest animals, history of the landscape, stories and legends, night animals. An extended and fully renovated museum presenting the collection pieces by means of frescos, interactive modules, photographs, sound and light, multimedia.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility. Guided visits possible by reservation. Groups (min. 15 pers.) by reservation. Dogs not allowed in the museum, but accepteed in the estate's park. Large car park.
Children younger than 6 accompanied by an adult: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016