SENTIER ECO-PEDAGOGIQUE DU BOIS DE LA BRUYERE
- Departing from
- MAPS: Google Maps
Combine walking and learning: discover the life of the forest and the forestry practices. The path, which runs in a loop, of some 2.5 km starts at the welcoming area. You will discover:
- about 80 ligneous species;
- a series of information panels that show you the intervention of man in the forest, the evolution of the forest, the role of the 'Division Nature et Forêts' (Nature and Forests Division) and the forest treatment.
- forty birdhouses for some fifteen bird species.
- the "preservation of nature in a forest environment".
This walk is accessible all year round.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 45 57 93
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE